The Nigerian Society of Engineers invites Technical Papers for 2019 National Engineering Conference, themed “Building Resilient Infrastructure to Promote Sustainable Industrial Growth” holding at Afficent Event Centre, No. 3, Magajin Rumfa Road, Nasarawa GRA, Kano, between December 2nd – 6th 2019.
- Development of sustainable infrastructure for rural economic development.
- Strategies for the development of resilient and affordable infrastructure.
- Promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization for employment opportunities.
- Increase access of MSMEs to financial and technical services for effective integration into value chain and markets.
- Upgrade of infrastructure to advance MSMEs and increase their resource-use efficiencies and competitiveness.
- Development of environmentally friendly technologies for creating viable MSMEs.
- Promote problem-solving and demand-driven research for upgrading the technological capabilities of the industrial sector.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PREPARATION OF THE MANUSCRIPT
It must not be more than one paragraph of 160 words and single line spacing.
- Presentation Medium:
Manuscripts accepted for the conference must be submitted in electronic form as a single electronic file on CD-ROM or Flash Drive. The current software format is that of Microsoft word (MS-Word).
- Illustration and graphics:
All drawings shall be presented electronically with software compatible with Microsoft Office suite (e.g. MS-PowerPoint, Visio) and integrated seamlessly into the MS-Word document. Photographs shall also be digitized into JPEG format and inserted seamlessly into the MS-Word document.
Mathematical equations shall be constructed within the MS-Word document, using the Microsoft Equation Editor included with the MS-Office suite. Equations should be numbered.
- Table & Figures:
All tables shall be labeled at the top with the word ”Table” followed by a sequential numerical letter.
The font should be “Times Romans” with 14-point size for title and point size 12 for the text. Spacing should be 1.5
- Number of Pages
Number of pages should not be more than 12.
Paper size: A4
Margins: left Margin 2cm
Right Margin 2cm
Top Margin 2cm
Bottom Margin 2cm
- Affiliation Address:
Name of Institution, email address and telephone number should be provided
Provide not more than six keywords.
Deadline for submission of Abstract – 16th June, 2019
Notification of acceptance of the Abstract – 30th June, 2019
Deadline for submission of full manuscript – 15th Aug., 2019
Deadline for Submission of corrected full manuscript – 23rd Sept., 2019
Notification of acceptance of the full manuscript – 30th Sept., 2019
Electronic submission should be sent to the following email address:
Conference Technical Sub-Committee:
Engr. Prof. Sadiq. Z. Abubakar, FNSE
School of Post Graduate Studies (SPGS),
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria PMB 1045, Kaduna State.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
The Executive Secretary
The Nigerian Society of Engineers
National Engineering Centre,
Off National Mosque-Labour House Road
Central Business Area, Abuja, Nigeria.
Engr. Dr. Okopi Alex Momoh, FNSE